A tropical trend is blowing in via the Pineapple Express...the pineapple motif. It's quickly becoming a Hawaii favorite and resonating with designers, and for good reason. Something about this sweet fruit just brings a smile to my face.
1. Sticks + Stones Hawaii - Available on tshirts, onsies, hats and more. These cute designs are also educational teaching us that "P" is for pineapple.
2. Naturally Young at Heart - Adorable pineapple prints in a range of colors for boys and girls.
3. Hipsterlittles - Pineapple decals help you coordinate your Hydroflask with your outfit!
4. Wrappily - Jana Lam and Wrappily collaborated to create this vibrant and happy pineapple wrapping paper.
5. Hiilani Baby - Your baby will be the talk of the town with this adorable pineapple print burpie towel.
This adorable top knot is the perfect accessory for any pineapple fashionista. Its handmade in Kailua by Chantella from @my3bs_.
These bloomers will be the go to for any boys wardrobe by Handmade is Haute. Mom of 3, these handmade bloomers are made with care and love for your little one.