We asked our tribe on Instagram (@izzyandluke) to tell us their favorite Easter traditions. Here are some of the responses:
1. Ours is Sunday morning service, and then lunch with family with an Easter egg hunt for the kids! ~@krystal.tcy
2. I would like it to involve a new outfit, reading an easter book, going to church, and an easter egg hunt. ~@lycheeguavaa
3. Dye eggs the night before, wake up, search for the baskets the Easter bunny hid, and enjoy a fun- filled family day. ~@lawren53211
4. Looking for Easter eggs! ~@tariariariya
5. Dying eggs the night before, church in the morning, followed by an Easter egg hunt. ~@pokigirl
Just like our tribe, an Easter Egg Hunt is a must during Easter. We searched the web to find a couple ideas to make things different.
1. Last year when the kids came out of their rooms in the morning they found the Easter Bunny had left paw prints that lead them to their Easter baskets. ($7.99 on Amazon for 6 pairs)
2. Decorate the yard and create hints for the little ones to find the hidden eggs. ($19 from Nordstrom)
3. Change things up and host an Easter Egg Hunt in the evening by stuffing eggs with small glow sticks. Kids can hunt for the illuminated eggs. ($2 - Walmart is sold out online but you can still find them in-store)
4. Fill eggs with play dough. When the hunt is over, kids will keep busy creating creatures with the play dough they found.
Thank you to all that sent in your family traditions, we love reading them. Check out our Easter coloring sheet for added Easter fun!